How to Begin
Explore and connect with St. Mary's Church.
- Come to an Sunday morning service. This is a spirit-filled and safe way to come together, be welcomed into our community, and give thanks to God.
- Attend a service online, if you cannot make it in person. Every Sunday morning service is live-streamed on Facebook Live. In addition, members of St. Mary's offer Evening Prayer every evening at 5:30 p.m., also on Facebook Live.
- Take a walk through our beautiful campus. There's a sweet spirit in this place that we would love to share with you.
- Browse our website. Click through our Event Calendar. This will give you an idea of what's going on and what is important to us.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Sign-up to get our weekly E-Newsletter. This will keep you up-to-date on events and community happenings.
What are my next steps?
Newcomers are always welcome at any Episcopal church, and most especially at St. Mary’s. There are no membership fees and you don’t have to fill in any forms. But please make yourself known to us and fill out a Welcome Card - so we can come to know you and welcome you even more fully into our community.
Whoever you are or wherever you've been, we invite you to join us for weekend worship and fellowship that we may seek and serve Christ together.